View Single Post
Old 16-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do let her squirt ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcoreman View Post
As what I know, not all gals squirt. I was lucky to get the chance to fck a 40s milf not long ago. She squirt a few times and yes the water can really shoot out like u see in Japan AV. When I chg position to standing doggy style, the water drop and wet the floor.

Initially thought those we see in Japan AV are fake but some girls can really get very wet easily. Hope u understand that not all girls squirt and pls understand reaching climax and squirt are different.
bro all girls can squirts FYI is the about the foreplay and relaxation that make her squirts like water fountain but do note that some girls are fast and some girls are slow, fast one within 10mins slow one can take up to 60mins, so those very long one in between i make use of massage, sex toys and all to trigger her further.