Old 12-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 21
avantas is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravantas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nus / NTU Hall incidents :)

More than a decade ago, I stayed in Prince George Park for my final year of NUS.

An interesting thing about their rooms is that despite ample spacing between each block, it is possible to clearly see into the rooms of the opposite block especially if you are looking up from a lower floor (2-3 floor down).This is the case even with the blinds supposedly turn down unless the blades were a full 90 degree down.

I seldom stayed in the room in the day but I once notice a Caucasian looking girl staying in the block across the room wearing seemingly nothing but a bra. Think she never noticed me cos I was on a lower floor. It was nothing special but I started paying attention to her unit from them on.

One day, I decided to skip a boring lecture and sleep in. Then when I woke up, I realised she had turn down her blinds but due to my angle I could still see movement in her room. It was clear that there were 2 ppl in it. Then I noticed her hand was against the glass panel and can see glimpses of her naked breast. Due to the movement of the blinds , I was pretty certain she was being hump from behind.

Up till today, I don’t have a clear idea what she looks like but damn I do regret not own a binocular or something lolz