Old 23-12-2016, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
crazy619 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Hi bros after many years of lurking and quietly chionging, I had this out of the world experience and decided to write an FR.
So the other day I visited VIP SPA with a bro. Spa facilities were all intact and there were quite a number of bros there despite going on a weekday and it was around 4pm! So we started with the spa activities but I shall not go into details, we're all not really truly interested in the spa part right
So moving on, we waited at the common area and after a while the captain came in bringing in around 15 girls. They all stood in a row in front of us by the wall. All were fair looking and dressed sexily. However as I was indecisive, most of the girls got taken by the other bros. So I told captain I would wait for the next batch. So continue sit there chill and fast forward 40min, captain came out again with another 15 girls or so. This time round fast hand fast leg chose the tallest girl(then I realise they were all wearing super high heels. At least 3-4 inches). She had this look that resembled 溫嵐 but a fairer version.
So captain called her and we proceed to the room. Inside the room theres a big shower area, a big empty area with a sexy-looking sofa which I did not end up using, and finally the bed.
The moment door close, the rape began. Rape who? Of course me la. I felt like I was being raped by this SYT man. After years of chionging, it's my first time as a grown man feeling like being raped by a young girl. She was so hiong throughout, AR was damn aggresive, and the GFE was insane. I shall not go into details so lets just leave it as that. I definitely left the place a super happy man. I'm not sure if all girls are so hiong there but the bro that went with me also told me he felt like he was being raped.
Will definitely RTM/F provided I have time and a good excuse to go JB without my OC.