Thread: L20H45
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L20H45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheechiongfan View Post
Pretty new to the scene and have been benefiting from all the FRs written by the bros. Figured it's time to give back.

Girl: Xiao La Jiao
Session: $200 x 60min
Looks: To me she's a 6/10 but my standards are quite high. Overall cute and small sized.
Boobs: 38E boobs. They felt heavy. Not sure if they were natural / fat grafting. Need a more experienced bro to confirm.
Kiss: She didn't offer and I didn't ask but maybe YMMV. Note that she didn't offer me mouthwash for that session.
Service: Very service oriented. Clung to me from start to end and called me qin ai de. Good BBBJ and catbath. FJ wise she can accomodate to all my kamasutra pattern. I tend to take quite long to shoot but she could take it with zero complains or black face. After the deed we laid on the bed for a short chit chat.

However, as a previous bro mentioned, I can confirm the whale sounds. Almost like a whale mating call. But if you can tahan this, her service is actually not bad. Waiting for other bros to join the whale pod.
hahaha, so funny, I must try her after she starts work from code red. Long time never hear funny moaning sound.