View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Dear A hole,

This is the last time I am going to address this issue.

1. Report what? That you surf a sex forum and you have a sbf account? Please remember to write yours and my nick in your report. Thanks. Stupidity has no limits.

2. Sam had already mentioned many times his servers sit overseas. Over the last 20 years, no one, including the Singapore Police Force, was able to compel Sam to release any information. So your stupid threats are non-existent. Downright ludicrous.

3. Even if Sam cooperates, which has never been done in the last 20 years regardless of the severity of the crimes including hidden toilet cams which the police really want, I surf on dynamic IP. Meaning my real IP is never logged onto Sam's server. And I am not even remotely close to committing a citable criminal infraction. This is why I have said you are an idiot. Please learn how the internet and the law works.

4. You hurt me with 51 points. Of course I want to hurt you back. And get back my 51 points from you. What were you fantasizing about?

5. I have never corresponded with you. I write to many other bros. But you keep insisting on butting in and getting smug with your sarcasm and verbal attacks. Refer to history. You cyber bullied me thinking your 51 power makes you a god. Now you complain when the tables are turned? What a coward and a jackass.

6. My terms are simple. Back off and leave me alone (third time I am saying it). And I won't demand my 51 points back.

Piss me off and I will reveal your identity to this whole forum. I will make you as famous as JohnBass. Now quote me a section in Sg penal code, where this is an offence. PDPA regulates only Telemarketing you moron.

This is my last warning
. Stop mentioning me or replying. After this, if my warning goes unheeded, I will start retaliating via the abovementioned way. You gambled, you lost. Deal with it.

7. Thank you TLEG for affording me this space. I took your Founder seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
Just like the movie, our group in SBF (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) will stand for justice and righteousness, and we will try to right wrongs as much as we possibly can with our humble voices (and powers!)