View Single Post
Old 31-03-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 17
snowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond reputesnowboi817 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤️🌷🍑Sexy Quennie💟💟 - First Blood in FL industry, SUPERB BBBJ 🍌💦

Back from retirement and Met this cute little girl over this long weekend, in fact for 2 consecutive days.
The first day was for waxing. it was professionally done, no doubts it was my first time.
Those who are still contemplating should try.

The 2nd day was for full service.
First impression of her was very chatty. Cute GND looks to me with nice huge boobs that you can see from the dressing she wearing.

Started off with licking of my nipples which i love it cery much.
Signal her to move further downwards to licks and sucks my balls followed by BBBJ.
The BBBJ was heavenly as she took my whole tool into her mouth, deep throat professionally.
After awhile, i could not stand it and caps on and fuck her deep and fast as her moaning shouts me to go faster and harder.
We also managed to change into hwr fav position,well, she can really shake damn fast in that sitting position.
I was holding myself not to cum fast so as not to embarrass myself.
In no time . We were both sweating as thou the aircon was spoilt.
I managed to switch back to my fav position and pump her hard n fast while our tongues were locked in each others mouth.
Finally i cum and we continue hugging one another in smiles.

Looks 8.5/10. Looks same as photo.no photoshop
Body 9/10
BBBj 10/10
Frenching 9/10
Licking 10/10
GFE 9/10
FJ 9.5/10