Thread: My Journey
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

After i left Nana got on to the Taxi and realise i got only 20 minutes and the friday traffic in Bangkok is definitely not helping at all, luckily the taxi driver seems like a impatient man just as i did and got there 5 minutes before the opening of the 9 30pm show.

Got there and as usual full of tourists from Mainland China, and it was simply crowded with tour group. Seems like the earlier show just ended and saw some of the performers still taking photos with the guest, many of them look quite scary upfront because of the amount of foundation they have on their face.

On one corner there was this little cute one that got my attention and she seems very shy not like her other colleagues calling out to tourists for photo. I went over and took a closer look and she doesn't look anything more than 23. Next thing all the performers disappeared, realise its 9 30 already so got my drink and go find my seat.

My seat was pretty good except i was surrounded by pretty noisy "neighbours", the show started and could clearly hear from the crowd the disbelief that these are ladyboys or transexual. One hour of song and dance, traditional, modern, chinese , western and others. The show was pretty good but not sure if i will go back again.

Got out quickly after the show wanting to see if i can catch the cutie, there she was standing round the corner shy and just looking at her other colleagues, i went over and said can i have a photo with her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Next hing gotten one of the ushers there to take a photo of us and asked her for her name. She told me her name was Bee and she speaks pretty fluent english, i commented that she looks very pretty and this is my first time to the show bla bla bla. Next thing she asked me am i here for holidays and i said yes, she mentioned that she is off work soon and will be going for dinner round the corner. *blink" lightbulb on again, telling her that i haven't got dinner if its okay to join her, she said sure but its Thai food and if that is okay, i simply nod like a puppy. Bee told me she needs to get changed out from the costume and ask me to wait for her at the carpark area and she will be out in the next 20 minutes.

I do not have photos of bee but the following are some of the photos i have of the show