Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Hello people. I did my own study about how to go to Cambodia thru Expedia and various sources. Do correct me if I am not close to the exact cost.

Below standard is for fully vaccinated person with valid vaccine certification and at least 2 weeks after your second dose of injection.

To go Cambodia, we do not need to take a VTL flight. The requirements are
1) ART negative upon arrival -- Free provided by their government (not sure is it still true)
2) PCR maximum 72 hours before arrive in Cambodia
3) Travel insurance with at least 50K USD coverage for Covid

To come back to Singapore, must take a VTL flight back. The requirements are
1) PCR on arrival (pre-book and self pay)
2) 2,4,5,6 days after come back self do ART
3) 3,7 days after come back go accredited clinic for supervised ART test
4) Health declaration form - free
5) PCR/ART 2 days before departing for Singapore by accredited clinic
6) Re-entry permit/insurance/VTP no need (TAKE NOTE FOR SINGAPOREAN ONLY)
7) Must have contact tracing/token

So the major costs are flights and hotel there, the 2 PCR (pre departure and arrival), 4 self do ART, 3 supervised ART test (including one in Cambodia instead of doing PCR) and the insurance.

So I have compiled the rough costs (based on the date I intend to go which is from Dec 29- Jan 03
Please take note the days I choose are weekdays so the flight is cheaper. Now the flight make up the main cost. So if you choose weekends or holidays each trip can be 400+ dollars.

1) Flight and hotel (grand waterfront hotel) - $548 (Return Flight $325/ hotel only $223 yes correct $45/night only)
I find the cost cheap for a six days five nights stay. I have stayed in this hotel twice before and find it not bad. So I really think the situation there really bad. Maybe can really get good deals there.

2) PCR cost about $128 x 2 = $256

3) 4 ART self do about $10 each = $40

4) 3 supervised ART about $40 each = $120

5) Covid insurance i check up NTUC for 6 days to Cambodia not covering preexisting conditions = $40

So roughly add up to go there is about 1K already. Haven't add the spending.

Really KNN... Last time this is the cost i paid for the whole trip including spending there. Hope can get good deals there to make up for the costs to go there.
Thanks for your infro, although the cost is high, but at least can go, may consider to go there for CNY. I used to go to Indonesia on every CNY except these 2 years. Getting frustrated for being trap in small tighly control island state for so long. In the past, $2000 is more than enough for everything of staying in Indonesia (Semarang, Central Java) for whole week, now may need to add another $1000 to $1500 and going through so much trouble. Is there easy to find the clinic for PCR test while in Phnom Penh ? (Actually which city in Cambodia is better to get girls ? Phnom Penh or Siem Reap ? ) Need to apply for entry permit or visas before going ?