View Single Post
Old 25-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Surfzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Jenny!!!

Why havent i tried her so much earlier!!! Wasted a lot of money on lousy service girls these few mths. Jenny is a gem!!! Its tough to book her cause slots fill up fast & i understand why. Best bonk for 2020 thus far! Pls msg OKT early if u want a slot!

Looks: 10/10 my type! Girl next door vibes. Same as pic except abit of wrinkles/aging signs? Or just fatigue. Shes in her late 20s!
Body: 10/10 Slim w A or small B cup. Fair skin! Love her butt. Not for big boob lovers

Personality: 12/10 happy go lucky, super funny and sweet girlfriend vibes. No awkward moments. If u a shy introverted guy dont worry, from the moment open door its like you know her your whole life. She knows how to break the ice n make it comfortable and playful AF! She reminds me of Bowie but less crazy hahahaha more sweet & innocent playful tease kind.

BBBJ: 8/10 overall is good. Can be improved.

FJ: 12/10 shiok like fking your girlfriend. She loves foreplay. Gets wet fast! Our chemistry is solid!

Painting/Frenching: both allowed.

RTF: definitely yes!

P.S fellow bros w big guns, pls be gentle w her if she say pain! Go slow n not too deep. She had to cancel subsequent bros bookings cause too painful to work! Dont want a good gem to stop working now would we?