View Single Post
Old 30-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Speaking of locations, Ting Bao's place is also quite special. Need some navigational sense to get there.
TB place i have a funny experience. First visit, the stupid door not working, so TB say will come down. It was evening so kinda dark. A while later she appeared alone and walked towards the door..as she get near i got a good look..wah not pretty leh..mood dampened but tell myself get it over and done with. Next thing I know, she just open her gate and walked off!! Then I got a text from TB say she coming down now..😆. Suffice to say when the real TB appeared.. Chio Bu !! The rest is history.

Her short stint I recall she said was a "trial" as ML and back then she did mention will make a full comeback..not sure if will materialise now with so much issues on travel. If she returns, definitely top tier ML that most bros will line up to book 😍