View Single Post
Old 23-07-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
Hi , Im standing tall at 164cm , and at 80kg ( meaty )
no issue in "ëngaging" conversation , what i mean by that is the opposite sex are responsive to me face to face. i can make friends with the opposite sex quite easily.

first you need to be confident in yourself , do not sulk.

about ghosting in dating app... well that's dating app world for you.
coz they have nothing to loose , and the selection is a lot and purely by picture. ( are you telling me you only swipe girls who are as tall as you or shorter ) again, confidence.

don't make it as a "curse" please.
about girls not looking/looking down at shorter guys , no such thing.
there are people who are born different ( dwarfism ), if you think you are having a hard time , wouldn't it be worse for them??.

it is all about your attitude and confidence.
as for appearance , just try to be neat, and have a bit of nice class/character.

i can see you are quite negative in this. may be you are vibing negative vibe. that is no good. be a person who gives off positive vibe , girls attracted to that sh*t. cheerful and fun

focus on your plus points not negative , try to control what you can . and let the things that cannot be controlled as they are.

cheerz mate.
actually yes! i only tend to swipe girls that are shorter or as tall as myself haha.

we have to agree to disagree on the second point though, but definitely, i think people with dwarfism may be worst off, i do not claim to monopolise the “curse”, which is why this post was up for bros in the same situation.

thanks for the encouragement bro! i’m a lot less negative in real life; just pouring my negativities here as an anonymous poster (oh the advantages of anonymity) as a outlet. I mean, I’d never complain outright like that on my social media platform.