View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
From my personal experience, I noticed that it is usually the short gals (those below 1.65m) that are very fixated on getting a tall BF.

Can see on my FB & IG. A lot of short as fark gals always post pics with their tall hunky bf to show off. Can see that these gals are very proud of their tall bf, but I find them a pathetic joke tbh. Some of them are damm short (1.55m) and and looks damm mis-matched with their 1.8m plus BF. The bf looks like a dad with teenage daughter

The taller gals usually are not fussy about height ironically. Maybe cos they dun have that sense of insecurity

I am only 1.7m and had 2 ex-gfs who are taller than me. One is a 1.72m tall flight stewardess with long slender legs. The other 1.73, slightly bigger built than me too. Most of these taller gals are not so obsessed with physical attributes of the guys. As long u can make them laugh, got chemistry and common interests, I find dating them quite a breeze

Those short fark gals are usually the ones who look down on short guys
You are not even aware of the height privilege you are coming from. 1.70m is very acceptable to most women.

Of course tall women are less choosy. If all tall Singaporean women wanted only taller guys, their pool shrinks to almost nothing right.

Shorter girls don’t have this problem.

I don’t think a 1.55m guy feels the same about taller girls as you do.