Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tiko123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 250alwayz View Post
Tried Ping Ping yesterday. Tall 165cm sweet face. Boobs A cup OKT was friendly. Entered the room and we started frenching while undressing each other. Got hard immediately and we entered to shower. SOP cat bath but followed by lots of DFK she used her thigh and hands to give me a good handjob while showering. Was a little disappointed that she didn’t BBbJ there as the shower room was smaller. Lied on the bed she started teasing my back and gave me an AR while I lie flat. Then I got onto my 4s and she continued AR me balls licking and BBBj. I lighted a cigg and she continue to BbBj me as I flipped over. Couldn’t take it hee fast and slow paced BBbJ. Then capped on. She started riding on me then to missionary sideways and doggie. Standing doggie and she told me can cum already. But I req for BBBJ and finished CIM. She took it all in. Great service. She then told me that she don’t DFK for every customer so I guess I was lucky. Many room for improvement. Will RTF 9/10
This is accurate FR , I experience super service from her. And she stayed the full 1 hour with me, the others probably let you out of room after 45-50 minutes.