Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
ProtonCar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboy11 View Post
I finally tried VigRED last few days .
I just get to know a indon girl (23 YO) . She is previously work as maid but now working as boutique sales . She have a nice face and slim body .
I get to know her because the boutique belong to my friend .
I invite her out few times , I know she not hate me because i happened holding her hand crossing road and she never reject me .
I look for chance to bonk her . Yesterday i did it .
After our dinner , i invite her for movie (air force) . When bring her to seat , i hold her waist . She seem "terkejut" but never reject .
When watching movie , i keep holding her hand and never let go .
Until movie end , i invite her for tomorrow breakfast and said why not we book homestay and have breakfast next day .
Surprisingly she said ok . I know we will have wonderful night .
I took my vigRED quietly , i book a romantic studio at i city .
When walk in the room , i direct kiss her and remove her belonging .
She have a nice body and medium size breast with pink nipple . She is so so shy when i touching her . She is not allow me to watch her , keep holding my body to her and never let go (she don't want me to see her naked body) .
But my hand never stop , touch here and touch there .
Whe i touch her nipple , her body like kena electric shock and start moans softly . nice sound
Continue with fingering her pussy etc ....
Until she cannot stand and holding my penis to her pussy .
I know is the right timing to bonk but no rush .
I start with vibrator to let her crazy , moans from soft to loud (within 3 minutes) .
Then only start next step , i insert my didi into her .
She monas happily , i know she enjoy it (from her moans) , with the help of Blisswater delay spray and VigRED , i non stop bonk for more than half an hour , she reach orgasm at lease 10 times .
Moans from soft to loud to crazy scream (lucky i book homestay not at home) , i am very sure neighbors can hear clearly .
We have a wonderful night . She said never imagine sex can be so wonderful .
I am very very satisfied with VigRED and Blisswater , i really can feel the power . Penis damn hard and powerful . No girls can reject it . Guarantee let her orgasm weapon
Bro , u r superman .
If without VigRED and Blisswater delay spray , how long you can last ?