View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Wow did not know the thread I started on BF is becoming so active. my fav is also chika. she is local so she does not need to go immigration stamp every now and then. many of the indon and viets change as they need to go out to get their passport stamped. you can find some gems there if you are willing to walk and climb stairs. sometimes if you see a door closed and quite a few people hanging around, stay and see who is the FL.

Downside of this place is that the hygiene is a risk. The 30/40 per shot attracts many people including those who might not be too hygienic. always use a condom, bring your own or use theirs. personally I avoid kissing as some of the FL offer BBBJ.

recently saw 1-2 tranny there too.