View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for cheating life blackpill

During the first meal yam told me my job scope basically I need to report to him the daily schedule of meeting and every Monday I need to work out a percentage of completion poc for each project and marketing wise I need to look at the website of various competitors and work with our web engineer. Ken will guide me on the various feature of the devices. Basically I was bombarded with new information .

My other job scope will be to buy lunch for yam basically he will tell me what he wishes to eat at 11 am so basically it's fish soup from a nearby food court he needs to eat 3 types of fish salmon tilapia and mackerel I just told the auntie 三種魚。It's either fish soup or sushi.

My desk was in front of yam office room our team consist of ken , 2 engineer and few technicians. Women from finance department will always called me and asked what time yam is in so that they can come into the office to have him sign the po form but they can just le@ve the stack wih me . This culture was way different from hotel culture.

Yam will always hold his glass of black tea and end of the day he will placed it on my table asked me to help him wash. There's a rumor that some girls will go into our department and hold that glass perhaps French kissing that glass. This was never verified by me but I did knew that the glass will frequently moved afteri wash and placed it at the end of day it wil be slightly moved the next day I entered .

Ken and I will called that glass of tea 神水 or holy water