View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

In search of a WL that can give services with good attitude like someone who RTC recently so went to 165x building to try my luck which I haven't the time to go to since they opened. Headed up to 1658B, only Xiao Xiao was working, Fei Fei was off. I wanted to check out downstairs for Jia Jia but seeing her in cute school uniform end up taking her.

My FR below:
Girl: Xiao Xiao 1658B
Session: $360 x 120 min
Looks: Looks like a 23yo university student in the school uniform (but she's not 23yo). Overall looks quite pretty. She is very short and petite (maybe about 150cm). When hugging her, her head is laying on my chest gives quite a good feeling. I quite like her looks with let down hair.
Before shower: Seeing her sitting at the edge of the bed, picked her up to hug and caress with some pecks on lips, then laid her on the bed, licking and kissing neck and revealed areas towards her chest while my hand feeling around under her skirt.
Shower: Very clean wash both sides, 2IC and ass. Did some hugging and caressing inside, didn't have kissing or BJ inside. Would be great if can have DFK in the shower room.
Catbath: I gave her one, then she gave it back to me. I made her front and back areas full of my saliva, can see she get some feels when licking and kissing her neck, back and lower body together with some noises she make. Full body catbath from her on both sides too, not the best but better than most.
French: Can give DFK, feels quite passionate at first, but she can't endure very long DFK. She gets out of breath easily and later become sucked dry from the long duration.
AR: Done during the catbath at lower areas. Soft licking, quite comfortable. Sometimes a bit ticklish.
BBBJ: Nice long BBBJ with tongue action, not aggressive and no teeth which is good. But not the kind that will end up CIM.
FJ: Did 3 positions in cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She gets tired easily. Can't try standing positions because she is too short. Stopping DFK from during missionary made me lost feeling for the 2 positions. After let her rest awhile then resume DFK to help increase the feel to get it done.
Gfe: At the beginning was ok, quite hardworking and cheerful. But she gets tired easily despite didn't make her do a lot of work. Accommodating to continue DFK to increase the feel at the end. Ended with about 20min left on the clock, no cuddling, she just play HP (2 HP) and some light touching making it quite an awkward moment. She seems to have mood swings.
RTF?: Maybe no. It seems to be very difficult to find a WL nowadays with a very friendly attitude. Will try Fei Fei if can get her.