Thread: Catfish alert!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24369 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Catfish alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna View Post
http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3927

Warning all bros about this house at 230A Upper Thomson Road.

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

I think this is what the house is banking on.

Anyone kenna also?
This one there is some warning from other bros to avoid. All the adverts at $150 (for 45 mins or 60 mins) for Farrer Park or Upper Thomson location are linked to the previous Zion Rd Spa (already closed down). Must avoid.

Why start another thread? Should just report in the bad bonk thread.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 07-05-2021 at 10:24 PM.