View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Today i had a great 3 encounters at paya lebar area

1st encounter:
i was walking towards Singpost mall where i saw this lady in sport gear with loose white top and she is not wearing any bra. Can see her brown grapes poking out.

2nd encounter:
I was in the double decker bus heading home. When the bus is about to reach my stop, i came down from the 2nd level and wait at the exit door. When i was waiting, i looked at the end of the bus to see got any chiobu. As expected i saw 1 pretty OL watching movie/drama on her phone. She does not notice that event she place her bag on her lap. From my angle i still can see her black panty haha what a good 1 min for me.

3rd encounter:
After i alighted the bus i headed towards the link shelter towards my blk. A young girl, not really good looking walked pass me. To my surprised, she was wearing her home clothes and she wasnt wearing any bra. I was able to see her nipples poking at her top jumping up and down as she walk pass me.

What a good tuesday evening i had.
indeed a good tuesday.
i also noticed nowadays in neighbourhood more and more young girl go out dabao wearing home clothes without bra.
Guess is a new norms now.