View Single Post
Old 21-03-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Police normally threaten to tell your spouse or family only to get those guailan customer to cooperate. If you are professional in dealing with them and tell the truth, there's no issue. Police also wants to settle and go back, knock off early.

As you can see from the "acs boys" case reported in the papers, there are indeed people like that out there. Got caught at the scene yet still play hard-to-get with the police.
One time I was with a Thai FL in a session in one of the I suppose 2-3 star hotels around Bugis, Lavender area there.

Then suddenly we heard door knocking and she was so panicked, and I was tbh very panicked also. The knocking kept happening, and we were just there in bed both silent and hiding under the blanket.

When the knocking was over, she opened the door and communicated with her colleagues from nearby rooms in Thai, then she closed the door and told me that it was the "runner" of the OKT who knocked the door, nothing to worry about, not the Po-Pos. lol

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)