Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 3
rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!rogerbear is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Wanted to get my OVERALL experience worth of chionging for my jap trip last month. manage to share info back and forth with 2 samsters here who happens to be in Japan as well. For context this is my second time chionging in japan and i would have to say my second time is worst than my first as I trying new things and due to language barriers, I have limited options.

Tips for samsters who want to chiong in Japan:
1) At least speak the very basic language.
2) Do patronise the shop that has been recommended by fellow Samsters here. (Unless you feeling damn generous/adventurous)
3) Don't let small head take over big head (think rationally unless if u have big budgets.)

I will begin my exp in according from osaka > tokyo.

1) Club Amor (Osaka)
My first time experience here was good as I manage to get Miku. Her service is top notch and without a doubt if you are a foreigner the shop will push for her. My second time patronising this shop have left with a distasteful exp tho. First of all, they did push for miku again but i wanted to try other girls. So what they did was on the left hand side, they give me limited number of choices. Whereas on the right side, they will mentioned that all this need to wait for an hour or so. Being left with no choice, i choose one girl on the left hand side but when another customer came in who spoke jap, the girls on the right hand side suddenly become available and the shop keeper didnt even bother hiding when they do the switch.... im like OK...

Fast forward: I enter the room and the girl looks syt and quite ok looking. Thinking that i might have hit the jackpot but the whole session took an unexpected turn. Nuru was sloppy, girl was like blackface all the way like i owe her money, mechanical hg and bj was not even done. When the deed was done i just left without speaking a word. First night gone like that. Money fly as well.

2) Some Jap shop fellow samster found.
Me and Fellow samster shark went to new shop to exp due to my bad exp with armour the day before. But this shop was worst. They first give us the price list i think was about 23,000 yen i was like ok not too bad. Chose the girl likewise is limited. Took us 10 mins to reach a motel that is shady af. Waited another 10 mins, suddenly, the "manager" came to me and ask me if i want to do an upgrade for another 8,000yen which to my dismay i was like WTF. I decline and the next moment they send up a girl. I swear the girl is literally 100% does not look like the picture i was shown. literally fking bait and switch. I was damn tilt. I mean ugly nvm, but this girl got like rashes and keloids on her skin. I almost puke out the food i ate. I kid you not. Immediately, i REJECT AND I WANT TO LEAVE THE ROOM! but this girl keep holding on to me say i cannot leave and I have to stay on because i paid for 90 mins. even if the money i say i will give her another 1000 yen for her to just stay and rest. She say i could know go if i pay her 5000yen or something. Luckily, My fellow Samster shark came to my rescue as he spoke japanese. He called the manager and ask the manager to call the girl to let me go which the girl was like cursing me after. I ran the FK OUT OF THERE LIKE LITERALLY.

After when i came out of the hotel, i saw a big HUGE ASS woman standing outside of the motel and i learned that it is samster shark woman. LOL... but is really fking unlucky of us to get cheated like that. This ends my night in OSAKA AND NEVER AGAIN... i will venture away from what's recommended by bros here. T.T