Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

dear braders,

i apologise first coz short story to share as in a hurry to go somewhere..i was at bfields yesterday night..

went walk a round coz body was lusting a cheong badly,last cheong exactly a week ago..visited a few shops but non suitable..finally saw a wl standing,no need to go stairs at all..first impression thought was a ladyboy!Went near and ask okt,genuine female!Not bad chinese girl from penang,can understand canto+hokkien of course..

okt ask if want to top up rm10(make it rm50) so that 2way,i said no,just 1 way will do..went in immediately undressed and she rub my didi and rub and rub..finally fully grown and put on my own durex cd..i wanted doggie,so just just bent over,her knees resting on the bed while my legs still standing on the floor,cheong her kau-kau!

managed to touch her breasts while cheonging,wow..articifial(implanted)coz hard!She yelled coz felt so good..finally released my load inside and she shook her ass and shake and shake..wow feels good!

her name is ah may,located same row as joyinn,ground floor,long hair with glasses,chinese girl..when entering i m sure can see her coz her room is located at the front part..she should b around for a few more days before go back penang..overall service not bad,can recommend if looking for a chinese girl..cheers..