Old 01-08-2022, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
mankoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Been a while since my last visit no thanks to virus. Happy to return to bkk, visit my teerak and a few massage places. My short FR:

1) My teerak still the best. Boobs upgraded while I was away, face also upgrade. Damn chio and pussy still tight. Figure also slim. Too bad need to return to Chiang Mai so can only fuck her hard for 2 days. Paid her 5000 which she received with a Wai.

2) Returned to some massage joints that I used to visit. First is Momo at Thong Lo. Mama-san retired, many girls left. All new faces. Picked Miki cos her boobs look good, face pretty with Issan tan. 1 hour 2300thb paid to mama-san.

Went to the room. She speaks English well. Undressed, can see scar below navel so iykyk. Body is toned, boobs upgraded quite firm but acceptable. b2b massage is good but ticklish so cant lick pussy too long. Some french but not passionate. Won't RTF for sure. May return to try other girl next time.

3) Also went to Mai-Chan at Asoke. I believe many sg bros been there before. Hana the old ang pai has left but whatever, service went south anyway. New ang pai is Aun Aun but didnt get to try as she was on day off.
Girls on duty all damn fat except for Whan. Whan is short, not thin but also not fat. Fair skin, looks like Chinese. Believe she's from Chiang Mai area. Face is super cute so I picked her. Paid 1hr 2200thb.

Up the stairs to the room. Shower very thorougly and treated like a fucking king. Sat on a stool that allowed easy access to the balls and she rubbed clean from dickhead down to my balls and my asshole. Auto roam her in the shower with my fingers all the way in her pussy while she wash me clean all over.

Proceeded to bed, did her back massage thing. Flip over and she sucked me slow and good. Best part I like about her is she's super submissive and let me lick wherever I like. Finger her good till she wet and I know ready to receive my engorged dick. Pumped her in few positions hard till I ejaculate in cd. Damn good fuck and tipped her good. She gave a super big smile and wai, ask me to visit her again. I think I will.

4) Of course, last night, visited Thermae. Quite a good selection on a Tuesday night estimate around 30-40 girls. Some really really chio but I just went to look see look see find a Thermae girl I lost contact with. Didnt find her so just sat, ordered a drink and people watch. Next visit will go pick some girls again.

Some massage joints to visit on next trip: Happy BKK, Don Quixote, Aurora.