Thread: Tcss Thread
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Tcss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
.....All I've done is merge the threads which are nothing more than idle chit chat. Read the forum preamble. https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/160921

Too many separate threads are being started for jogging, coffee, tea, clubbing etc. They should all be in the tcss thread.
Boss Sam, on 2nd thought, don't you think (of cos, I'm sure you did the merger after considerable thoughts) by merging different agendas threads into 1- single thread such as this wonderful TCSS thread would cause confusion among the users and creating discomfort for the wonderful TCSS Bros/Sis here? Especially one that's for relationship bonding and the other for relationship bonking? Anyway, you're the boss and we will try our best to appreciate what you have done for the best for our forum...but then again sometimes external voices are not all that useless and baseless too. Hehehe...Cheers. Peace out!