View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama View Post
Sorry to the threadstarter if this post is a little off topic...but everytime I see stereotypes and 1 sided opinions...I will have this urge to stick my nose in... I'm sure you guys will do the same thing if some gals started a thread and say "ALL guys in singapore are unromantic...don't know how to please a woman like an ang mo." and it's because these handful of gals...met what...50...100 SG guys who are like that...and they try to tell the gals who read the thread that what they say applies to ALL SG guys!!
Bro, no worries. I will think that this thread is not off topic as i am not sterotyping anything. I am just asking bros who have vietnamese wives to share their experience. We are discussing about GENERAL trends but of course, there are others that are on either side of the spectrum. Until recently, a few of us bros who have vietnamese wives are still discussing about some problems we faced, until it started to dirft to the JC gals topic. I have asked bros to share their experience and it should be all sided.

To be true, i have seen happy and blissful marriages between working gals in vietnam and singapore guys. But the difference in culture do give rise to this topic as bros share their experiences and try to give advise to other bros facing the same problem. I am not an ELITE and neither am I a person that knows EVERYTHING. I am just sharing my 4 years of experience in vietnam and my life with vietnamese spouse. This will be at least much more than another lao jiao forumer who thinks he knows EVERYTHING about Vietnam- HCM although he was just there for a year. (Look to the International Field Reports)

Thanks for taking the time to come into this thread and share your ideas and thoughts. Greatly appreciated Bro. Cheers