View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shitskin wants to contaminate blood bank with his dirty blood

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Wanting to help increase blood supplies during the COVID-19 pandemic, a man went to donate blood, but made a declaration that he had never had sex with another man before.

This proved to be untrue - as he had oral sex with a man in 2017 on a bus in India, but did not indicate it as he thought "sex" did not include oral sex.

His blood tested positive for HIV and was not used, but the 37-year-old man was charged last month under the Infectious Diseases Act for supplying false information...

Shitskin wants to contaminate blood bank with his dirty blood

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.