View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

May I know what to do during that few weeks stay in Vietnam in order to find sufficient targets and eventually someone that I will be genuinely interested?

ever check with the marriage agency about 2 years back if I can tag along one of their marriage tour to viet and go through the motion. The cost quoted was $3000+ for about 6 day stay.

Any bro plan to go vietnam to look for potiental wife? I would like to join in. At least to kick start else heading nowhere.[/QUOTE]

i think its good to form your own group to find it yourself. try forming a group here & see if have any vietnam dating website.

i found my thai gf online, met in bangkok, things went well till today. Things are better if you QC it yourself. Dun leave it to the marriage agency unless there is no way out, its meant for a lifetime.