View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WeChat encounter 2017

Is towards the end of 2019! 2018 was not so fruitful as compare to the previous year. Is going to slow down eventually for me as life gets on. Howver 2019 was a decent one, met a lady younger than me by 13 years old via WeChat, yes again from WeChat. From normal talk into dirty photos sending and eventually lots of fun in the bedroom.

Some will wonder why he can't pick up any ladies from Wechat or other social app? Aside from my previous advice here, there is a lot more ingredients to a successful hook up all the way to the bedroom. Having a positive thought is very important. Is always our mind that screw us up, not necessary the situation or the girl we meeting. Sometimes we scare ourselve till we lose the will to take action and fear of rejection. Is always yourself to answer for, we all have to acknowledge that we first need to be responsible for ourselves than blaming.