Thread: Sembawang MP
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I see the ML photo also cannot make it now. The one i use to visit already RTC. I been there 2 times, first time HJ with BM at 80 and she tell me every time I come she will add extra service. Second time I go I pull her yoga pants down and finger her at 80 with some licking on dick but no BBBJ. I ask her FJ how much next time I bring CD. She quoted 350, WTF and I never return. Now she back in China. Small A boobs only quoted 350. I tell her that her pussy is the most expensive i seen with this quality...
Sounds like jiao2 to me lol. I rather liked the viet Angela but she left before I could rtm