View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefure View Post
which one of the girls told you this rubbish??
No one told me but I figured it out myself...Coz I went on a few "lunch dates" with a couple of the girls from Tope before and each time, they were rushing to get home coz they all claimed that the OKT will drop into their apt and check.

However, recently a couple of girls (not the same ones) did asked me if I can show them around Mel...Maybe take a drive to the Great Ocean Rd etc and stay over for a nite or two.

So me kinda confused .

Btw, Bro Cheers77...Good FR...Hope to hear more from ya in the near future...Good man!!!