View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 17
carter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Review the recent 2 bookings from SNN.

Been with SNN bro for many years and he is very steady bro, many times I have last minute bookings he also made it thru for me.

Name: Giselle
Race: Chinese
Face: 9/10 (Young and Elegant)
Body: 9/10 (slim)
Skin: 8/10
Boobs: C cup (just nice for me)
DATY: No (She doesnt like it)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very sensual and probably the best BJ I have ever had, with hand mouth action)
FJ: 9/10 (Very tight)
Kissing: Yes
Moan: 9/10 natural
GFE: 8/10 (Very chatty, but I prefer manja type)
WIR: Yes!

Manage to arrange for Giselle for the first time after so long. First look, she looks like a girl next door which you don't believe she will be in this line.
She is very chatty, easy to break the ice. Action wise, her BJ is very good! One of the best BJ i have ever have, I requested her to BJ me longer.
FJ wise, My little bro too excited from the BJ and only last for 3mins.
She is highly recommended from me!

Name: Iris
Race: Chinese
Face: 9/10 (Young and Innocent)
Body: 9/10 (slim)
Skin: 9/10 (silky smooth)
Boobs: B cup (Nice tits)
DATY: No (She prefer I straight penetrate her )
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very proactive, sensual BJ, and she deep throat me)
FJ: 10/10 (Very tight and she is very wild during FJ totally opposite from her look)
Kissing: Yes (With tongue sucking action)
Moan: 9/10 natural
GFE: 10/10 (Manja type! My Favaourite!)
WIR: Yes!

Iris consider a last minute booking as the one I preferred red lighted in the morning. So very quickly SNN bro arranged Iris for me. First glance, her slim and petite body already made my lil bro very excited. While we walking to the room. We already chat a lot of thing. Her voice is very manja type of voice. Which made my lil bro more excited.
After we both shower, she is very proactive and start rubbing my bro. I like this kind of action! Best! Her BJ also consider 9/10 with deep throat action!
1st round I end with missionary possition. For second round, she will not let you rest longer. She is playing with my lil Bro while we chatting. After 10mins and she start attack my bro again with a sensual blow job. 2nd round I end her with her favourite Doggy position!