View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=776920

First time ever trying Plus66 stable. Booked Kitty 1st time as well. 06 June 6pm.

OKT was very fast in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $150/2/90.

Location: A studio apartment in the Geylang. She was the only 1 staying in the apartment. OKT gave clear instructions on how to get in.

Looks: 9/10, fair and soft skin. She must be in 20s.

Body: 9/10 meaty and about 1.58m short. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was just wearing a long button shirt without any lingerie inside. Her ass was the main highlight, she has a curvaceous body with tattoo on her back.

Boobs: 10/10, 36C soft and enhanced boobs. I'm a boob lover.

Shower: 6/10. She soap me when we shower together. Was given a new towel.

Fingering: 0/10. Didn't do.

Kissing/Frenching: 0/10 no kissing or frenching.

BBBJ: 9/10. Very good BBBJ & DT. She was doing for more than 20mins non-stop when we were in 69.

Painting: 9/10. Trimmed pussy with no smell. Did 69, seeing her enjoying my painting, I was giving her a good time through out.

AJ: NA.

AR: NA (She didn't do despite being advertised).

FJ: 8/10. 1st round, did cowgirl. While she was on top of me, I was squeezing her boobs.

2nd round did doggy infront of toilet mirror and also reverse cowgirl spanking her bubble ass.

Cum: 0/10. My 1st was inside her and 2nd was HJ.

Massage: 0/10. No effect at all.

GFE: 4/10, spoke nil English. She was pleasant throughout. During downtime, she was "massaging" my back. After that, I was sucking her boobs for a good 10 mins.

RTF: No, for $150 no frenching, AR & CIM not worth to RTF. But anyways, OKT said today was her last day.