View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future
Re: How do u all know your FWB?

Had a few FWBs.

1 was a Msian working in KTV scene. Used to frequent the KTV where she worked and always chance upon her when she was butterflying among the rooms. Soon we became acquaintances and she would confide to me her personal struggles and life but has never asked a single cent nor hinting me for any gifts. In fact she was the one who would buy me gifts and meals whenever we met up. Soon sparkles erupted and we ended up into physical sessions.

Another was a Sgporean working in a hair and facial chain. She was a supervisor-level and I was a customer whom has signed up for a facial package. Rarely male customer true to say. Happened one session due to short of staff she came to service me and we started to chit-chat during the 2hours. What surprised me was that she initiated asking me for my number and so we started texting each other. Soon we met up just for a simple dinner, movie etc. Then one night I sent her home after drinking in the pub. While on the journey, she just unzipped my jeans and gave me heads and swallowed all my cums. From then on she became my FWB till she found a steady boyfriend.

3rd one was a local ML who happened to be on the 1st day of work and I was her 1st & last customer of the day. Jio her out after her work and we had dinner. Nothing after that but we exchanged numbers. Anyway she quitted on the 3rd day becos of my advised to her. But we kept constant contact with occasion meetups. Things started getting emotional when we were catching a love-theme movie. After the show she confided that she likes me alot and we exchanged kisses and ended up at her place for a full-night of rendezvous. We continued for a few years after then.