View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 13
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
I think long gone the good FL that provide a good service...now i think all the gals are just want to earn quick buck....BUT Dont want to provide service.
one of the FL (quite good one ) told me before that because rental is high and they need to hit quota (their own target) in order to bring $$ back home.......so they have to increase their service and also booking.
We know they have their own issues.. but being a chicken and have fcking shit attitude i hope they get sent back asap. They are not worth our $$$.. One of them claim the demand is super high due to GL closed, so there is no need for such service to bros who visit them.

Avoid this bobo at all cost!
Service 0/10
Fj 0/10
Looks 2/10

http://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3699