View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Tired yanzi.

Very tight, not sure if she kiap..

Cannot ride long, 10 sec stop said tired

No passionate dfk.. (Need experience bros to open her up)

A bit saggy.
Yes, hers is a tight hole which I prefer that friction. I am scared of loose hole which can keep pumping and no feel, and sweat. Fucking her, I can cum quite well. My favourite posture is hug her and pump her, while caressing her soft hair with my head next to hers. Can feel the friction of my rod in her hole.

Her breasts should be considered a smaller end of B cup, with nice nipples to lick and suck. OK for me, doesnt look saggy, enough to suck in my mouthful.

I like her long hair. While fucking her in doggie, her long hair stretches all the way to her butt