View Single Post
Old 19-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennq1q1 View Post
Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
agreed. staying married and staying sexually active in a marriage are totally different things

I do the same. Just pay and settle your needs outside. No need for emotional blackmailing
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment