View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: My good for nothing life

Once again thank you all for taking the effort to read and do pardon my english. I have this bad habit of not vetting through my lines until it has been posted then do i realised there are several grammer mistake.

I am currently in kl thus input will be low this few days. When i penned this story i an also reading through my diary for that period of time trying to invoke the exact emotions during those days. This story is going to be a draggy one as a person does not get from point A to point B instantly. Here goes:

It was 6 am i saw the wechat icon message people might assume i was going in for the kill or at least excited as there was only 1 wechat contact at that time. For me i was horny like hell as i just woke up with a hard rod but it was not the first time i engagged in wechat video sex etc.

I been in tagged and wechat search for 3 months prior to this after i reckon i am kinda decent looking. I am very fair skin being credited to my mother heritage. I was by no means handsome just presentable clean cut and fair. I started tasting tagged and wechat sweetness one after another.

Pinay girls are the easiest i had a taiwan female teacher several milf mother from malaysia. No i did not jack off in front of screen as i am not a smart guy but neither was i retarded. It was always a dare for them to remove clothings while i kinda ahem ahem. I once had a girl from singapore polytechnic giving me a bj from wechat search. She was looking for a buddy to train with her and i managed to convince her after i showed her my before and after. She blocked me afterwards but i had my share of fun and i am no stranger to being blocked or being let go.

I wanted to open the wechat to see whats in store for me but a sensible voice in my mind told me do it after your morning run and workout. I been engaging in either body weight training and run alternating but every weekend i will spent 2 hours doing both. 1 hour circuit training and 1 hour run in fact as i am penning this story now i am in hotel gym. Every paragraph means a set of chin up or dips and 500 steps of walking round the gym.

Motion creates emotions. This line was taught to me by a great mentor. He told me always pitch an idea while you are in motion rather than glued to your seat as you will be more creative so in a way rachel is very important to me as i wanna reply to her after a workout when i am.in my creative and stressfree state.

I went for a run follow by circuit training. It was 930am after my workout cool down and shower. I opened the wechat it was indeed from her it includes a welfie photo of us several years back as well as a welfie of us last night at coffee house also attached was a samsung health steps of 8000 plus steps for sat.

I was puzzled i checked the time of message 0558 am so for her to achieve 8000 plus steps she must been walking for at least a hour plus perhaps at a span from 4 plus am till now.

I reply to her wechat: you never slept yesterday?