Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Some Thai Girls are bloody hell jai dum. They can't wait to con every single cent out of you. When you are poor, they wouldn't even leave a single baht for you. And all these with careful plotting of evil schemes.

We don't know nevermind, but we if we hear of it, we cannot pretend that nothing is happening.

As for the guided fall issue, disagree on that. Because the damage would have been done. I would prefer the method of "I make the move 1st." "XIAN XIA SHOU WEI QIANG, HOU XIA SHOU CAO YANG."

hahaha
SC
I always believe there are as many puying jai dum as puying jai dee. Every puying jai dum could be jai dee at times too. So, it is a matter of which side of the fence that you are standing on. I have had couple of puying frens who could be the professional conwoman who squueze every single baht out of Robert without mercy but on the other hand, she treated those closer friends extremely nice and care. Sometime, you cant really blame them totally, it's those Robert that volunteer themselve to be slaughthered. They are not smart enough to con your money or love without you giving it to them willingly.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks