Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablodiablo3 View Post
Hi boys,

How goes the coronoavirus in Europe? Are you guys facing any cold shoulders from girls? I am heading to Austria in May so i hope things die down.

In Dusseldorf and Cologne the only stand out clubs i feel are Samya and Goldentime. Samya has a sister club (forgot the name) in the north east of cologne if i am not mistaken. I was going to go there but the one of the girls from Samya told me she worked in both places and thought Samya was better. Samya has fresh young hotties but the crowd can be a bit of a turn off. Angry rude looking turkish men who most of the girls tell me are very disrespectful to girls. I met some really fine russian girls. (most likely moldovan)

Should really check out Goldentime. It is famous for a reason because they are selective of their clientele. Which means very few arabs, blacks can go there. Negative google reviews are all from people who got rejected entry haha and most of them get sent to LivingRoom. This club quite good because 50E u can get quite a lot of extras already unlike Sharks and Oase. However this isn't always the case so it depends on your negotiation and the girl. Quite packed so try to get there around 4-5pm or you won't have a locker/parking space. Girl more variety as opposed to Romanian dominated clubs.

Pascha is dead. I wasted my entry ticket. Opposite free entry so you can have a look. My advice is not to try these places and also red light districts. Saunaclubs have a high entry ticket so it filters out a lot of the undesirables. So naturally most of the higher class girls will want to work for these establishments. You might find one or two gems but i don't think it is worth the effort.

I will be heading to Austria to try out Goldentime (they have an Austrian branch). Some of the girls i met used to work there (Mandy from Artemis). Will also try out the famous Wellcum near the Austrian border. Hopefully things die down already but as always girls need money so they will always work.

Will also be heading to Bucharest for 10 days to see a retired girl from Oase who will show me around.
Looks like trip cancelled. Airline cancelled. Doesnt look like a good time to visit FKK. Some reports of visitors needing to show which country they come from (Italians). Many girls would have returned home. Wellcum near the Austria border has shut until things clear.. I suspect Germany may do so soon if not already. Hopefully this virus clears up and the girls will be hungry for sure.