View Single Post
Old 16-07-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Are current Singaporeans open to dating individuals of other nationalities?

I'm fine with dating a foreigner. My ex gf for 3 yrs is a Thai living in Thailand. I didn't pick her from a bar, I known her for about 5 years before dating her. She was from province, but working in an MNC in BKK. The only difficulty I had is the distance, had to keep traveling to meet, went over multiple times a month. If you find language barrier to be a problem, then the problem is likely to be you for not putting a simple effort. We broke up because of the indecisive conclusion for our future. And it wasn't my fault, I was fine to either live in SG or move to TH.

I've never dated with SG ladies. In fact, I don't really like our society and culture. I wanted a partner with low education level and able to accept a simple life. Unfortunately I see these kind of partners don't seem to be welcomed by our society. I find too much education ruins the minds of people. It makes people want more and more.