Old 15-11-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Tekki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Tried Janie last week when I was in KL for a work trip.

Picked her up from the hotel lobby, went for a round of drinks at the lobby to break the ice before bringing her to my room. Action started when I suggested we showered together.

Face: 7.5/10 - well she's not quite the looker I'd thought based on past FRs I've read, just pleasant looking. Really have the little school-girl impression, if you're into the lolita type of girls

Boobs: 7.5/10 - she's quite petite, so her B-cup boobs felt a little small in my hands. Not as 'boobsy' as I'd thought

Body: 8/10 - Pretty wide hips, but grabbing her hips while fucking her standing in the shower together was great, and it didn't take long for me to cum, so I turned her around, made her knee and cum on her face...which brings me to her other services:

Kissing: 9/10 - Great, slow, lover-like style. Not as aggro as Sheena (phew, that one!) but very romantic in a sexual way hehehe.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - so so good...I like the way she does the slow but deep throating, and also giving equal attention to the shaft and balls. Quite easily one of the best BBBJ I've had. Had to stop her before I CIM.

FJ: 9/10 - very obliging. she's pretty dry so takes a little while to penetrate her outside of the shower room. Our first position was her riding cowgirl style, and I like girls who straddle and grinds when on the top. So so good...swapped to doggy style (fantastic holding her hips), slapped her buttcheek and she yelp a little louder from her otherwise soft moanings...before getting her on her back and shooting my second load on her boobs.

Overall a good fuck and Janie is a very nice, obliging sweet girl. She's got a pretty dry pussy, so be gentle and slow with her. But once your dick is in, this girl will rock you to kingdom come like a long-lost childhood girlfriend