Old 29-11-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yusukewes89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Thanks bro SNN for the arrangement,went for Audrey for my first booking with him.had a wonderful time with Audrey.I wonder why can't find her FR,so I'm sharing it.

Audrey's FR:
Face:For me she's not the super beautiful type,but she is pretty,quite my type she is.the more I looked at her the more pretty she is,she just made a very light makeup.she looks early 20,170cm tall,young,natural and not pretentious.

Boobs:wow!she got really nice and super boobs,natural D & firm.highly recommended for boobs lovers.

Body:She got smooth and quite fair skin,a bit chubby cause she said she din't go for any exersice,small waist and big butt.

KISSING:we started with kissing,not very passion at first but after I DATY & FINGERING her till she cums,can felt she start to activate her kissing mode.

BBBJ:her skills was so so,normal sucking only,no licking.she tried few deep throat,but she said my one too big.maybe because less of sex experience,she said only got 1 bf before and just had first sex 1year ago.so she still need some training and improvement.

DATY/FINGERING: she cover her pussy with hand at first when I moved down after boobs play,I removed her hand and started to licked,can felt she's very sensitive when I lick her,then I started to inserted one finger,her pussy damn wet and warm!slowly I inserted another finger,she tried to run away but actually she just cums.

FJ:we tried few positions,she also cums few times,very young and sensitive.she start to kiss me passion and even took the initiative to kiss me,really can felt her passion and enjoyed.but when I pumped her hard in doggy,she very gentle said she can't,cause my one too big a bit pain.so I went gentle but she never stop me cause i met some of the girls that will stop doggy style right away.we just done for once cause we chit chat too much till late,she said had to left cause needed to early wake up in the morning.

GFE:high,she will hug me by herself.chat too much till no time for 2nd round.

Moan:low,can felt she controlling her voice to not too loud.but natural.

CIM & ANAL:never had a chance to ask

RTN: definitely,her skills need to improve,but I really like her.