View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 9
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Indeed it is not and this is the first time there is so much physical contact. It really hurt me a lot. I think I will forgive her. I am at fault for neglecting her too. I have been too busy with work.
Like one bro has said, you’ve only been posting about your marriage and how sexless it is, seems to me you don’t have quid pro quo in your relationship.

I’m a 50 year old bachelor cheongster so take my advise with a pinch of salt:

You aren’t too old to live for your dreams. The end of your marriage might be good for both parties.

My parents were in a loveless marriage for forty years before my dad died, my mum’s a cold fish nonya tai-tai wannabe with delusions of grandeur who never once kissed her kids properly on the cheek, while my dad cheonged in his university days but obeyed his father to get married and have kids - I grew up with my parents constantly bickering and fighting every week for decades. It was not mentally healthy, let me tell you.

Go seek counselling, from your religion or a professional.