Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hanoi

not sharing recent experience just past experiences. But am going soon for business in a few weeks time.

I personally always go to hotel KTVs, aka Fortuna or hanoi hotel for girls.

I don't really mind paying more for the girls, since my objective is to FJ.

I usually stay between hanoi hotel itself or Ascott. Hanoi Hotel itself you can bring the girls from the hotel's KTV there. but of course you need to pay about U$100-150 just for the girls to go up. not sure if the price is still the same or not. I will update when I come back in a few weeks time.

Had some pretty and young girls before but also had some older ones. but the best one was this slightly older girl, but with massive knockers brought her to my room a few times.

As others had said, Hotel KTVs are more foreigner friendly, their mamas can speak english, and they also have more english speaking girls. Sometimes you can even find chinese speaking ones.

Anyway, I hope every one happy chionging and enjoy yourself.

Hanoi Hotel also has a pretty good massage/spa/sauna. They have proper massage and the hanky panky massages with HJ only. I always go there for proper massage first and if I see the girl I like available, I will go for her, if not just the proper massage and then I will go KTV for drinks and more girls.