Old 20-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
StrykeShot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Zeelova FR thread!

Welcome to the Zeelova FR thread! If you have any FRs after you meet up with her, please do post it here.

As for my FR on her, it has been long overdue as I have been swamped with work I apologize for the lateness of this thread/post. =)

So I met Zee on the 7th of Feb 18' after we had started chatting on SBF PMs and LINE messenger. As we were both eager to meet up, we set up a date to meet at her place. (Yes, she hosted me.)

After giving me good and precise direction to her place, I ended up at her door steps and I knocked on the door.

Greeting me at the door was a gorgeous looking gal, who was quite excitable and nervous to meet me on our first meet up. (She did say she hadn't met anyone in a long time as well) We proceeded to her room where she offered me a packet of drink and we started chatted to break the ice and get acquainted. After that she gave me a towel and I took a quick shower (as I came from work).

Coming out of the bath with just a towel around my waist, Zee felt that the towel had to go and there I was standing there naked infront of her. She gave me such a great blow job and my cock was just standing at full attention. I will tell you that her BJ skills are out of this world. Never have I had such a long BJ from someone before! This girl here love to suck cock and damn is she good at it as well.

Next up, time to cap up and pound her ass doggy style. Zee has a nice booty and a tight ass. Each rhythmic pounding is so heavenly. Pounded her for a good 10 mins, but all I wanted and kept thinking of was more of her blow job. So instead of continuing to pound her ass, I was pounding her mouth by face fucking her! The sight of her gagging on my cock deep in her throat was such a turn out. She is really a slut!

After more then 10 minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth. You know what she did with my CUM in her mouth? She swallowed the whole fucking load. Down the hatch! We lay in bed and cuddled for awhile and as it was pretty late, I took a quick shower, dressed up and took a grab back home.

FOR A TLDR FR;

LOOKS: 7/10 (Facial changes are happening due to hormones)
BODY:7/10, (Big lady big fun)
TITS:6/10, (Small and perky. Slowly growing still due to hormones. But she is super sensitive to her nipples and breast. So do pay attention to them)
ANAL: Big butt, tight hole.

KISSING/FRENCHING: Lots of it! Because I love kissing and frenching.

BBBJ: 10/10 (HELL FUCKING YEAH! Probably the best BJ in my life.)

GFE: Definitely not rushed; lots of cuddling, frenching.