Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradox1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Apologies to Zee for the delayed FR.

I was the guy who booked her on 15 March 2018. For those who doubt the authenticity of this FR from a guy who just created his account, I've been a member of SBF since its Delphiforum days so I am aware that regardless of how hard one tries to defend his/her position in SBF, there will always be those who criticise or doubt for reasons best known to themselves. As to why I created an account just for this FR, that's my personal choice and hence I don't think I'm obliged to explain.

The decision to engage Zee's services came after a prolonged duration where my mistress was so bogged down with work and stressed that I couldn't bear to demand that she help me release. This coupled with Zee's stories about her relationship with "R" (especially the explicit description of their sexual acts) got me curious to try out my first "Sister".

I contacted her via WeChat around 04 or 05 March 2018 and her response was surprisingly fast. She stated her terms which included booking a hotel room first and then placing her remuneration discreetly in an envelope on the desk without telling her the quantum. For those who are curious as to why she will require such terms, I guess the best way is to engage her services and then hear from her verbatim.

After more than 2.5 decades of sowing my wild oats around in both commercial providers as well as in relationships, I must say for a commercial worker, Zee is an extremely unprofessional commercial worker. The reasons being:

1. Never had I engage the service of a commercial worker without knowing the quantum and having the freedom to dictate the quantum.

2. Never had I had the pleasure of constantly being teased and aroused over countless WeChats for over 10 days by a commercial worker. I guess her teasing and arousal borders on sadism as imagine having to work with a constant hardon. Point to note, she won't disturb you or harass you on WeChats if you're busy.

3. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of dictating how rough I want to treat her and she was perfectly game for obeying my every whim and fancy. Well, since this is a FR, I might as well be frank. I asked for her to immediately kneel down once I entered the room and for me to roughly force myself deep inside her throat.

4. Never had I had the pleasure from a commercial worker of being blown to hardness again once I had deposited my first round down her throat. Imagine after cumming and just lying down and relaxing, you have this lady lying at your side blowing your limp member to hardness again without any downtime.

To be continued due to text number constraints.