Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paradox1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Continuation from earlier FR

Well, regrettably I couldn't go more more rounds as my mistress wanted to drain me continuously for the 3 days before I was scheduled to meet Zee. For those who will take this opportunity to challenge the authenticity of this FR citing the inconsistency between the earlier paragraph of my mistress being busy versus my statement above about her draining me, let me put it simply in time frame for you.

04 or 05/Mar Felt horny because mistress was too busy. Hence decided to try out Zee especially after following her threads. Made a booking for her for 15/Mar.

05 or 06/Mar Transferred the hotel fees to her via Internet Banking and she provided a snapshot of the internet booking. She didn't ask for me to transfer the full amount but I chose to. After so many years of whoring around, sometimes it is worthwhile to take some risks especially if the quantum is not much.

12-14/Mar Mistress had some lull period from her work and started to drain me every night.

15/Mar Met Zee and went home with back-aching and weak knees. Must confess.... Age is catching up......

As for the generic questions, here it goes:

Looks: Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Hence, I'll leave it to you to judge.

Boobs: Small A- cup I guess. Nice to touch and reminds me of those belonging to my secondary school girlfriend. She's on hormones so her boobs felt natural.

FJ: Didn't try, was already drained after two rounds down her throat.

BBBJ: DT, CIM, Swallow all included. One word. NICE.................

Well, that's it for me. Hope you find this FR useful.

Zee, sorry for the delays in furnishing this FR. Thanks for a wonderful time and sorry for not being able to pump all that 10 days worth of cum into you.

Stay happy!!!!