Thread: Testing
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Yes, another user setup a trap to round up the usual suspects and this dummy fall it. Boss was informed of this as well. His days are numbered. I already informed boss.

It's normal to get upset and zap someone a few times or even spam a few times. But doing it for months is insanity. Even a child don't throw a tantrum for so long.
Agree, with his mentality, he will get trouble in real life. What’s in his mind, n hide only in internet world, will be shown out in his real life eventually. Just imagine a pressure cooker. The more u hide, the bigger the pressure. It will have to be let out someday. Maybe someday we read newspaper about a crazy guy kena arrested or some one sprewing nonsense. We get to know the real identity of this nick.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281