View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Snowman, your friend has only 2 ways to wake up.
Many years ago, when I kenna my karma which I penned down before & I'm sure senior samsters like Gor Gor Otur shud remember, it was almost the same.
Of cos, I never go and send food and do all that, maybe i damn EGO lor, so that part i feel very lao kui.
One way, he will just have to battle his own demons and own lies then he'll wake up.
When??
Took me 1 fucking year to get the courage to walk back into the nite scene again, but this time, no more heart!
Yes, I have changed till some friends call me heartless or inhuman.
2) He will just keep hugging that HOPE and live and die in his own dreamland. Means, your friend will just fade away as a casualty and no hope of coming back! A defeated player to the extreme! 4yrs is a long time.
I know someone who still harps on his SO CALLED true love and carries his laptop around and shows everyone all her pics.
Nope I stopped all contact with that person liao cos he is also someone who is like your friend!
Let nature take its course on your bro, if it was meant to be a lesson learnt, let him learn it.
If it was meant to be karma, let him suffer for it like I did.
And if it was meant to destroy him beyond salvation, then let it play its own couse.
As a bro, i think you and your kakis have dun your best liao.
Now just pray.
Remember, bring a horse to a river, fucker dun wanna drink, push his head down he die die also wont drink.
If your friend wanted to move on, he wud have.
But the actions like buying Bday present and say not from him, this also tell everyone that he made a conscious decision that he wishes to stay in his dreamland and there's nothing anyone cud do!
woah, so many people posting.

I guess there are a lot of similar cases out there or maybe your own friends who has fallen into these love traps by these devils.

Our good buddy is not your average chiongster. He is the chiongster king!
he first chiong lar sarp bars when he was 13 or 12.
Pwerful chiongster!
Like gunman said he is a very loyal and good buddy to have. Always ready to help when we need.
I remember once, when we were out drinking, i had some problem with my wife. So after he went off, i called him and ask him to drink somemore, so we went to newton to drink.
The next day, the ktv girl called me and said that she was in his car when i called , they were on their way to fuck. When he wanted to turn back to meet me, she refuses, he simply just kick her out of the car on ECP threw her 50buck and drove off. That time i was totally shocked. But glad to have such a buddy.
How many of your friends will dump you to find fuck? personally i have PLENTLY.

So problem is........

Our buddy is a perfect example. He is the man, the big chiongster , the guy who has done it, been there. sex , high, drugs, the high life. The so called- Bad Guy which all women loved..
the 1 who conqured hundreds of girls, broke 1000 of hearts.....
even he fall into the devil's traps.

What makes the rest of those who chiong, thinks that the devils will love them in heart , not money?

Once the woman changed heart there is no way to get it back. So the best way is, Keep away from the Devils!