Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 19-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Wish to update some info at JSP,some landlord are not willing to rent to those joints as they have received notice from SPF giving them 1 month time to settle with their tenant.But some landlord are still continuing to rent to them,some joints have also move to other unit in the same building.So is not all dawn n dust in JSP.The main reason why this is happening is because of 1st floor back lane,some of the girls are giving half balls and harressing customer.Last week one of the girls even quarrel with customer and end up police came.The back lane is like petain road now tense causing a lot of attention to the management and AV.I will post my future update here as my previous thread had be deleted .